For the past several decades we have heard that high cholesterol level inside the body can cause heart attack. This is why so many people consciously eat foods that are low in cholesterol or zero cholesterol so that they can avoid the risk of a heart attack.
However, some recent studies have indicated that almost 75% of the cholesterol in your body is actually produced inside the body itself and not from the foods you eat.
Probably this is the reason people are unable to stop heart attacks even after consuming low cholesterol foods. This actually means that there are other important factors that are responsible for heart disease.
If you are curious to understand the connection between heart disease and cholesterol then it may be worthwhile for you to take a look at the heart revitalized program by Andrew Dillard and Dr. Westpal.
It seems this program provides all the vital information you need to know about preventing heart attacks naturally without consuming any medicines.
A quick look at the statistics for the heart revitalized program indicates that 37,000 Americans have already taken advantage of this information guide and secured the health of their heart.
Surely a program like this can offer help to millions of men and women in this world and that’s why we decided to review this product and reveal the facts to the users of our blog.
What Is Heart Revitalized Program?
This is an eBook that gives you natural methods or secrets to revitalize your heart. According to Andrew Dillard these techniques are tested and proven to work without any side effects. It seems you can reduce the risk of heart attack and other related health problems by 95% within a short period of 3 weeks by following the steps given in this eBook.
This eBook provides you natural methods to flush out the bad cholesterol in your blood. Subsequently good cholesterol will circulate throughout your body and repair damaged veins and arteries, remove blockages in the blood vessels and revitalize the heart cells.
It seems this eBook has useful techniques for people who have already experienced a heart attack and also those who have been diagnosed with heart disease recently.
What You’ll Learn From Heart Revitalized Program?
Inside the eBook you will get step by step instructions for combining foods from certain “good food groups” that help in production of enzymes by the liver.
You will get details of foods under various categories like – carbohydrates, proteins, fats, minerals, salts and sugar that are good for your body and liver. When you consume these foods your liver will produce the enzymes that are needed to break down excessive cholesterol produced by the liver.
To make the whole process very simple Andrew Dillard and Dr. Westpal are also providing you details of daily recommended portions of the food combinations so that you get the best results in terms of flushing out the bad cholesterol from the body.
The eBook even gives you the best times to consume these foods. This is extremely important because the enzyme production levels will vary based on the time of the day, and by knowing the best times for food consumption you will get the best results.
The real beauty of the heart revitalized program is that you can use it for life. You are not bound by any restrictive diet rules.
Once your cholesterol levels normalize and your heart is functioning properly, you don’t have to consume these foods every day. You may just have to eat these foods once in a while to maintain the balance in the body.
Considering that more than 37,000 other Americans have already utilized this program to repair damage to arteries, blood vessels and heart, plus lowering of blood cholesterol, everyone who has heart and cholesterol issues can take advantage of this program.
Key highlights of Heart Revitalized Program:
- List of foods to improve enzyme production by the liver.
- Detailed instructions for combining foods to maximize enzyme production.
- Recommendations for daily portions.
- List of foods to avoid for preventing malfunctioning of the liver and reduction in enzyme production.
Pros Of This Program
- People of all age can utilize this program to lower their risk of heart attacks, strokes and other associated diseases.
- By implementing the steps outlined in this course you will be able to eliminate bad cholesterol in as little as 17 days.
- The techniques given in this guide have no side effects because there is no use of drugs and medicines. You will not be visiting a doctor or paying any kind of fees.
- People end up spending thousands of dollars for treatment of heart attack and in comparison this is a very inexpensive eBook that anyone can purchase by spending a very small amount of money.
- There is zero risk for trying out this program because Andrew Dillard offers a 60 day no questions asked money back guarantee for this program.
- People suffering from complex heart disease should consult a physician and not just depend on online information programs.
- Andrew Dillard claims results in just 17 days, however this may be a bit of hype. Realistically people may take a much longer time to get good results.
- While this program may appear to be easy, but there are some food restrictions that you need to be following. People who just can’t make these minor adjustments may find it difficult to follow this program.
Heart Revitalized Program Review Conclusions
Based on all the research we performed and all the independent testimonials for this program, this appears to be a good information product from Andrew Dillard and Dr. Westpal for restoring heart health and lowering of cholesterol.
However, let’s be clear that heart is a critical part of your body and you need to take best possible healthcare support for any complex problem.
If you are looking to lower cholesterol and maintain good heart health in general, then definitely the information is this can be useful.
To find out the real benefits of this program for you specifically, it would be best to try it out yourself.