Many individuals world over struggle from eyesight problems like myopia, presbyopia, hyperopia, macular degeneration, glaucoma and more. Most people go for glasses or contact lenses to correct vision problems.
For those who are looking to correct vision problems naturally, there is a new information product called Restore My Vision Today by Dr. Sen and Samantha Pearson. Dr. Sen is an 84 year old optometrist.
It seems this information guide provides you steps that you can implement from home and get perfect 20/20 vision in just 2 weeks.
Samantha herself suffered from myopia from a young age of 13 and struggled with the problem for many more years. Even a surgical intervention at the age of 30 could not give her a perfect vision.
In fact her eyesight started getting worse after the surgery and this is when Dr. Sen, provided some simple to follow eye exercises for her.
By regularly doing the activities and eye exercises recommended by Dr. Sen she got perfect 20/20 vision in just 2 weeks.
Even some of Samantha’s friends who had eyesight problems got great results by doing the eye exercises.
After getting amazing results from the activities and eye exercises, Samantha convinced Dr. Sen to share this information with others and that’s how Restore My Vision Today guide was created.
What Exactly Does Restore My Vision Today Guide Provide?
- This guide gives you some unique and unusual exercises for your eyes that are proven to correct your vision in a natural way. It helps you in correcting the wrong behaviors that lead to deterioration of your eyesight in the first place.
- These visual exercises help in improving the health and strength of the eye muscles. It seems one of the main reasons for poor eyesight is the weakening of eye muscles.
- When you buy this program you will get access to the main guide and 3 additional support guides that provide you all the required information for improving eyesight.
- The first of the additional guides provides you information about harmful effects of certain medicines for your eyes, especially the strength of eye muscles.
- The second support guide provides you information about diet and nutrition. You will get a listing of foods that you should consume regularly for improving eyesight. You will also find information about foods that are not good for the health of your eyes.
- The third support guide is for correcting bad visual habits. You will find out which of your faulty visual habits is negatively impacting eyesight and how you can correct this habit.
Pros of this program
- This program has guides that are written in simple English so that anyone can follow the instructions with ease.
- The natural method provided in this program is inexpensive when you compare it with the cost of contact lenses or eye surgery. Plus you don’t pay the doctor fee or buy any expensive medicines or visit an optometrist.
- The simple to implement eye exercises can be done without making any changes to your lifestyle.
- In order to further enhance the process of eyesight correction, the author of Restore My Vision Today is offering printable eye charts and a subliminal mp3 audio. It seems, listening to this type of audio helps in relaxing the mind, soothing the nerves and improves visual functions.
- Samantha Pearson is also offering 60 day money back guarantee for this program. During the 60 day period you can get a refund of your money, in case you don’t like the product for any reason.
- According to the sales video of this program you will get perfect vision in just 2 weeks. However this may not be the case with all individuals.
- Some of the complex visual exercises may not suit all the individuals. However the good thing is that the guide provides you several alternate visual exercises.
- If you are expecting perfect vision today then this program may not be for you because this natural remedy will require your time and attention for several weeks. This is not an instant fix.
Restore My Vision Today Conclusions
Samantha Pearson and Dr. Sen, the Optometrist, have put together a decent information product that has good information about eyesight and visual exercises for vision improvement.
People have all kinds of vision problems and therefore results for each individual are going to different. Certainly there cannot be any guarantees.
If you are looking for a natural way to improve eyesight then you should try out this program yourself.